Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An Hour Stay in East Nanjing Road, Shanghai, China

East Nanjing Road or Nanjing Dong Lu (Chinese) is usually teeming, especially during afternoons, evenings and even weekends. I’ve been in this road before with my friends. The unusual thing about this time was I am not feeling good as I had a headache and was irritated since I’d been waiting almost an hour for Joel to arrive. To forget my bad mood, I roamed around to explore the shops, malls, restaurants and cafés on the street.

Haaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy…This Street is one of the hot spots where locals and visitors are attracted to it.The road was traffic-free and kept everyone entertained because there was a little train-like coming and going with visitors on board. Well, while walking, I did forget my headache because the place was so nice. After one hour, Joel arrived. What more can I say? Hahahaha I am so happy because he’s friend Kuya Leo is a skilled photographer, he is a Master at capturing true raw beauty and beyond that a master of lighting. The portraits even with a difficult lighting situaton were brilliant not only in the light but in the shadows as well. His ability to relax you in a pose was incredible because I know how difficult you are to relax. All in all a work of art and specially the one with just hint of light--absolutely shining…

Well, I love taking pictures though I’ve never been professionally photographed and most especially I love posing like a model... Hahahaha…

No comments:

Post a Comment