Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sharron of Light



The sun is everlasting in our lives,
The yellow daisy shines like a bright sun,
I made this painting for you because in your own way,
You have become my guiding light in China,
Like the sun you have brighten my life with all of your help,
I feel that in you I have someone that will light my way when I need light,
You have always given me all I have asked of you and that is why,
In just a few days you became as everlasting as the sun in my life,
The painting I gave you is but a small statement of my appreciation,
But it does show that bright sunshine I see coming from your giving heart!
Sharron of Light

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I agree with your beautiful words. I feel strongly about her too because in just 2-3 days she was my Godsend in all the help she gave me/us while I was there. I feel she is bright in in so many ways so you captured her essence well with your painting and your words.

    Sharron I am eternally grateful to you for all you have done for me!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete