Monday, June 27, 2011

BLUE LOVE


Maidenne.....If you see love in this painting then I have done a great painting,
For each stroke of my brush was done for you with great joy in my heart,
Each ray of light that reflects it into your eyes shows you my appreciation for you,
Each time you look at it you will look into my heart and see your place there!
I hope you like it as much as I do, but more than for a painting—
For all that you mean to me!

More of my paintings at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.200229686673901.54475.100000606141251

3 comments:

  1. This is magnificent or rather i would say it indescribable what this piece of work would mean,.the passion and inspiration of the artist in crafting this "BLUE ROSE" was drawn from a wonderful thing..a wonderful thing called "friendship"..a friendship that brings out the best and only the best, a friendship that once worst is sprouting it flourishes into a beautiful bud,a friendship that distance and time cant raze, a friendship that is watered by respect and loyalty, a friendship that can be compared to a "BLUE ROSE", firm yet sensitive, bold yet lovable, and rare yet long-lasting. =:)nhedz24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for the beautiful comments.. Yes it is special...

      Delete